Best Stardew Valley Mods For Complete Jojafication!

 With some awesome incredible suggestions from several of you in the Discord, I've been able to compile a list of some of the best Stardew Valley mods for some serious Jojafication in my new save! I have several dozen Joja mods installed on this new save, but I'm highlighting a handful of them in this video that I think are the most impactful. I've provided a link to all mods mentioned in the video below. Enjoy! 😘

 

Mod Links (SMAPI required):


JojaFlex - Freelance Contracts by Sable17 - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/38103


JojaGrowers - Contracts by Sable17 - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/39398


Joja Civic Center by Blue704 - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/44722


Joja Clearance Bin by CopperSun - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/51355


Joja Seeds Redux for 1.6 by Dark8807 - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/50846


Joja Food Mods by Sable17 - https://www.nexusmods.com/profile/Sable17/mods


Joja Cola Expanded by Objection777 - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/24227


Joja Milk and Other Such Things by Bezajel - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/45798


Joja Machines by blue704 - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/40013


Joja Shopping Carts - Minecart Replacement by LeelooStardew - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/51683


Joja Hut - Jojamo Junimo Robot Retexture by MissAnaira - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/27023


Joja Buildings by JojaIncorporated - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/51883


The Jnomes - Joja Projects by Sable17 - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/52568


Joja Farmhouse by Nicerogan - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/13089


Joja Initiative by Zilchaz - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/52247

Comments