8 Stardew Valley Mods That Keep Me HOOKED After 1000+ Hours!

 So it's no secret that I have several Stardew saves that I've been playing on for a pretty long time and it's all thanks to some mods that make those saves playable for years. I've wracked up over 1000+ years on my main one and this video will shed some light on exactly why. Links to each mod have been provided in the description below. Enjoy! 😍

 

Mod List (SMAPI required):


Livestock Bazaar by Mushymato - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/29997


Mizu's Animal Mods by Mizujakkaru - https://www.nexusmods.com/profile/MizuJakkaru/mods


More Quests by RafiaBee - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/46362


Pelican Town Wholesale by blue704 - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/44980


The Stardew Squad by Isaldae - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/35341


Prize Machine Round 2 by Smashley41 - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/26394


Flexible Cooking by 6480 - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/38862


Flexible Cooking - Stardew Valley by Kurila - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/39605


More Upgrades by Amichwan - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/38430


Fresh Farm Produce by Selph (AKA Zombifier) - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/29299

Comments